We are looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Collect payments, and create estimates and invoices for clients
- Follow-up with the technical support team and maintain clients reports
- Create sales plans.
Must have requirements
- Good sales skills
- Working knowledge of Office Suites (ex: MS Office, LibreOffice, Google Docs )
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Additional job info
- We are looking for full time employees.
- Flexible working hours.